October 07, 2009

Memory Lane

It was a spring day during my junior year in high school. I did my thing selling my brownies and my soda, as well as other convenience items. It seemed like having an entrepreneurial mind was catching on in my class. There were a few students that were trying to compete with me, selling various other items. This one student in particular was selling porn. I found out by a friend of mine that was talking about different scenes in the privacy of a couple of his friends. I was curious so I went to buy one to see what it was all about. The guy that was selling it happened to be an associate of mine. I picked one up from him, straight of course, and watched it. I was like okay, whatever. He asked me how it was. I replied the same. Shocked, he asked what was wrong with it. I told him there was too many solo shots with only females. He laughed and said, "Whatever man, are you gay or something?" I looked at him in a blank quiet stare. He returned a confused look. He told me iight. We walked off with the convo left unsettled.

The next day, he made his way to me and gave me a black bag and asked me for $15. I looked in the back and there was a VHS with two black dudes naked with their dicks hard and curved and shiny. One was on his knees with one hand on his nipple and the other standing facing him with one of his hands on the other's head. I gave him the money and anticipated school ending so I could watch it. I mean I couldn't have walked home fast enough from school that day.

I get home. I popped the VHS into my parents bedroom tv and sat on their bed. I was probably hard and leaking from the moment that period 9 bell rang dismissing school. I sat there on the bed and began to watch. My dick was jumping and throbbing all in my briefs. I couldn't control it and I wasn't even past the opening credits. I took my dick out and gave it some air. The first scene was two men, muscled down easing their way into a 69. On the edge of the bed I sat and stared at the tv, heart racing. I took a hold of my dick and loosely gripped it and began to stroke. It only took about 10 seconds of my personal stimulation to reach an out of this world climax. It ran clear and thin down the side of my dick and hand and dripped on my leg. I rushed to the bathroom before it would rush from my leg onto my mom's black comforter. I cleaned up with a wet washcloth and returned quickly. The scene has escalated into one guy eating the other's ass out. Dick still hard, heart still racing, interest still thirsty I kept watching. Only minutes later, I was grabbing my dick once again. The throbbing was like I never felt before. I jacked. Without much more time elapsing, there were more cum falls. Gush, it flowed down my dick like a slow running bathroom faucet. It was more than the first. Tears of passion fell from my right eye. I heard the door shut!

I shout, "Hello!"I was about to get caught with my pants down, lol! Literally! It was my brother coming in and out. I heard his steps leaving the house, going down the porch stairs. I then went to clean up the round 2 nut and made my way back into the bedroom. My dick is entering that semi hard stage. I'm still feelin the video and my heart was still racing. Eager minded, I kept watching to see what was next. One guy threw a condom to the other and he slid it on. Naively I wondered why? There wasn't a whole for the dick on a guy. He squirted this clear liquid on this guys ass and began to press and force his dick in his hole. I thought "ewww", but looked down and dick was brick hard and jumping once again. My body responded to my mind and what my eyes seen, and it was liking it! Without much hesitation, and little time wasted his whole dick was inside of his hole. I touched my dick and with one stroke I grunted and moaned slightly and was hit in the face. What in the hell? I squirted up to my chin with a few drops of tastiness on my chest and stomach. I was living. I left it there and kept jerking while they were fucking on screen. The top got louder and more aggressive and pulled out and busted a white nut in the crack of his ass as I busted my last nut. As I busted, it felt like my back was stretched and the energy was being taken from my body. I shook. Again, I teared. I fell back and laid there, dick in hand.

I sat up and tried to gain some type of strength. I took the tape out, cleaned up and retreated to my room. I laid there, in my bed, curled up, shirtless and tired. Thinking about the last twenty minutes and how I busted 4 nuts. Off of one scene on the VHS porn I would watch everyday for the rest of that school year.

Looking back, those were probably the best nuts I've ever experienced. Then started my addiction to masturbation and porn. I was freshly 17 years old...

Just Keep Wondering...

5 thoughts:

Soldier said...

17 ?!?!
A late bloomer, you are sir LOL

Lamar Perez said...

That's what I was thinking Soldier...great post as always fuzzy!

Curious said...

Let me get his right, 17 wasn't the 1st time you got a nut right? Just when it became a regular extra curricular activity for you.

Do you want to hear something nasty? I actually thought about celebrating your activities with some activities of my own. I guess you have a certain ability of bringing out the beast in people, or maybe just me, when you write a certain way.

Anyway kudos to your buddy for knowing his business and his customers. Please tell me he's a CEO somewhere doing what he does well.

~Feenix~ said...

LOL ah the remember of your first nut! Thats when I discovered that you can acutally see thru a lil "fuzz" on the porno channel!

Chet said...

Why you were a horny little devil. LMAO! Hey I know exactly what you were going through the introduction to self pleasuring Wow!!!

Where is that classmate of your's that sold you that tape, I bet he is the ultimate freak. He certainlty provived great customer service.