Yea, it's that time. this is going to be my actual Christmas. This is the day of my Party. the reason my cheer took an overdose last week! I'm just stoked... There aren't many words that can describe how I feel right now. I'm hoping the expected people show and the unexpected ones that show don't act a damn fool!
So far on the Menu, Collards, Mac n Cheese, Some sorta pasta concoction, Jerk Fried Chicken, Chicken Cacciatore, Sweet potato pie, cookies, ice cream, veggie platter, and the list is growing. I love food and cooking the food. I like to go all out and sit back and see the joyful faces...
Hopefully all that said would come will come. It will be a good turnout I'm sure... Let the partying BEGIN!!!
Just Keep Wondering...
Pictorial Editorial Wednesday- The Prince Fielder Edition
-
Now I haven't wrote a Pictorial Editorial in a minute...hell I haven't
wrote a real post in a while. I always have plans for another post, but I
never fi...
12 years ago
6 thoughts:
Do enjoy!
Ok you just made me extremly hungry!!! .lol. Hope you have a great time. The menu alone is everything!
I must have misplaced or overlooked my invite, hold please while I check my mail and fax... No it isn't there, but I'll forgive you this time. The menu sounds oh so good. Hope that your party was a success.
I heard you all had a good time. Wish I could have been in attendence.
Food was bangn Fuzzy, glad we all came together adn bugged out...Next time there enough dam plates (insert shade) lmao I didnt get a chance to make a dam plate to go..grrrrr
Happy holidays Fuzzy
Post a Comment