December 08, 2009

It's Been Awhile

I feel like it's been ages since I took the time and had a heart to heart with the blog world. I just have been so very busy with working extended hours at Kohl's and putting up with political BS and gossip at the High School. It weighs you down and tires you out quite a bit! Ya know? There has been a coupla things that I wanted to express in today's post. I have no clue whether I will be able to remember them all, but I will give it a good honest try.

I mentioned earlier that I've been working extended shifts at my second job. It has been mostly due to the lack of intelligence of the newer associates management has placed on my team. The nature of my job is pricing. We use a handheld device which prints pricing tickets in batches at a printer in the office. I manage this team. I have also had to deal with people not showing up for work, the carefree attitude toward the job, and the inability for people to perform the job without complaints. Altogether, I get aggravated when I have to go to work because I don't know what kinda BS I'll have to put up with for that day. Sigh... I keep the job because it does balance out my income and enable me to handle some things that I've been trying to handle for some time. It won't be like this always.

Twin is trying this thing to make him some extra money. I observe his initiative and enthusiasm and I'm encouraged that this will work for him. What I didn't expect was to share his same feelings and emotions. I would say that I feel as I'm being dragged into this thing, but I'm not. I have just mentioned the idea to a few of my associates and the thing has picked up already. I'm shocked because it took off faster than Prepaid Legal did for me. I put effort into that and didn't get very far. I just opened my mouth and gained interest from about 5 people! I can't wait till I can get my startup kit and see how this can change my life. I"m looking to replace my first job with this new job opportunity. I'll get into more specifics as they are provided to me.

I apologize for not reading your blogs. They have blocked the actual blogs, private blog addresses, from being viewed on the school's computers. I do the bulk of my blog reading while I'm at the school and this puts me at a handicap and I'm just frustrated. I'm going to figure out another way to bypass this. They blocked craigslist also! Ugghhh, i need to check on my free items! They putting a real cramp in my style and I'm not appreciating it! I can read a coupla blogs while I'm at my house. The reality of things is that I'm in a mood for falling asleep as soon as I walk through that door. I'm lucky if my clothes make it on their perspective hangers and in their rightful places! These 2 jobs are wearing me down. Hopefully a change will be coming soon.

Let's see... my romantic life... odd to say the least. I was seeing this one guy, his name is Sir, and it was looking very good. We've gone on dates, slept over one another's house, done the dinner thing, the phone thing, the movie thing, the long walk thing... It was working out! Then came the text, "why didn't you respond to my good morning text?" I sat and thought, he sent it like 30 mins ago and I was at work. A series of similar texts started to come thru in the following days. That was my warning that this guy was very clingy. I really had to direct him to the left. He developed feelings quickly for me and now can't really let them go. I just want a sane guy. Eric always thought I was fuckin someone... that got old. I mean you're 42 years old and you think everyone is out to screw around on you. WHATEVER! Grow up! Then there is this newer guy. His name is Thadrick. He's 33 years old and we had our first date/meetup on this Sunday. We went to the Olive Garden on Route 22. I was excited. I thought he was going to be a lil more masculine but he wasn't. He's out and, while he doesn't scream it, he does look the par! That was a turn off for me. I dont really feel like getting to know someone all over again bending and compromising from the door. It just feels as though things will end up in disaster or in a long drawn out sever of communication. I need another avenue of meeting guys!

My car is pissin the hell outta me! I mean really? Anybody ever heard of a water intolerant car? Well that's my car. Good ol' Kermit doesn't like water! It pissed me off so badly that I was ready to call it a day and bring the car to a dealer and trade the bitch in for a newer car. I hate not having non reliable wheels. I hate being stranded someplace and having to rely on others. I hate leaving my car somewhere until it decide it wants to start. I'm tired of having cars with personalities! Dammit, can I have an obedient car? Can I have a reliable car? I was looking at a 2005 VW Golf or a 2006 VW GTI. I have a fascination to VWs and I have always liked them. I really wanted a Golf for my first car but I didn't have the money to get one then or when I got my second car. What I have decided to do is instead of hopping into another car note, I'm going to take my tax return money and take my car to the dealer and tell them to work it out. Fix everything! Give me a detail and make my car shine and ride like never before! The dealer stands by their work so I shouldn't have to worry then. If not, then I will gladly go brand new and get a 2010 VW GTI and that will be all!

I really don't know what exactly is going on on he inside of my body but I can definitely say that I'm not appreciating being tired at all days of the week and sleeping from sunrise to sunset when the time allots. I'm experiencing fatigue and its at all hours of the day. I guess I should be going to the DR to get myself checked up on and make sure everything is on the up and up. I been eating well and I haven't been sickly so I don't think it's anything to be alarmed about but i really would appreciate being able to have some extra energy to throw around! I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Well I've sent out my Mornin Manna and been typing for about 30 mins on this computer, while listening to the belly aches of the bitter teachers that don't want to do their job and complain about everything under God's gracious sun! I do just wanna throw some ice water on them and trot off feeling accomplished! Oh well, maybe on my last day here I'll do something like that. Well I gotta see if I can grab some fruit from the teachers cafeteria before my next class starts. Thanks for listening and reading and I'll be around.

Just Keep Wondering...

5 thoughts:

Ladynay said...

I think you should just go ahead and bite the bullet re: the car. When vehicles are always breaking down on you it's time to get a new(er)one. I dreaded giving up my old van, but I got tired of pumping money into it and praying everything would hold up. Now I pump money in a car payment and I know my car will start when I turn the ignition!

It's sucks but we gotta do it sometimes.

Anonymous said...

the devil is busy now...dont let
him bring u down...stay focused
an you'll be alright.....

Chet said...

Pleased to hear that most everything is well with you. I can imagine what you're experiencing at the second job, but hang in there and wahtever you do, do not allow either jobs to stress you out.

Okay what is this you've found that would make you leave your teaching career? careful, make sure whatever it is that it will pay off in the long run and offer you a stable income.

How dare you complain? Boi you are dating and complaining! If you don't want them there are single men out here that would take them LMAO!

Toss the vehicle, that car is causing you heartache and money, two things we can all do without. Budget in 2010 and get the car you want and can afford (make sure it is minus running problems and is reliable).

fuzzy said...

@ ladynay: you need to contact me... lol I'm not understanding why we don't communicate on a regular basis!

@ anonymous: yea I know when he at work that's why its not gettin to me.

@ chet: after dealing with the vw ppls, I'm gonna sell the car privately as is and go through a private financer and go to a vw dealer or find a private seller or mom and pop lot and get a 2005 golf or gti. I'm feelin the gti but I gotta see the difference in the interior. I think I want leather too!

Unknown said...

If you can get a new car I say get it...but don't that or any of the other stuff get to you...