November 24, 2009

Hidden Family Convo


The more days I gain on my life here on earth, the more I understand how people work. Momma always taught me that you could always trust family. I think she was mistaken and lured into a false sense of reality. She brought me into that reality with her. I'm coming out lil by lil.

I called my cousin and had a convo. It started out with exchanging pleasantries and updating each other on our lives. I recently was told I would be being elevated to a deacon. By the time you read this post I will have already been dedicated as a deacon in my church! I was bothered by a situation that had my God father involved and my father's fringerprints all over it. I shared the story of what happened and my cousin told me that my father had a conversation with my God father earlier. ::hmmm:: I said okay... Then he said that my brother called him askin him if he thought it was a good idea I become a deacon. ::hmmm::

I wanna know when something good comes my way and something good happens to me why I have to be the subject of family chatter behind my back. I honestly believe that all of the chatter wasn't for my good either! i mean, REALLY? If you have doubts whether or not I deserve title, in the church that I belong to, then you bring it to me. I swear to you I am truly loosing these toddler wheels of life quickly and I'm not intending on picking them back up. Its funny how I can't trust my family to keep my name out their mouth. then they wonder why I don't talk to them more often. It's all good though. Daniel is coming into his own and will no longer need what used to be called my family. Daniel will soon be cut off and by his self! Then they can talk all they want, I wont care cause I wont be family anymore.

4 thoughts:

jerzey_reality said...

u know wut i say..if folks are talkin bout u..it means ur doin the rite thing..well most of the time anyway lol

Unknown said...

Most of we gay men and women have to get a new family...

Anonymous said...

yup,family chit chat can hurtus
the most...they know all our
buttons to push,and they do so.
Sounds lik the haters in ur clan
want to be u....make note and
move on...manchild

Chet said...

Please don't be distrub by what family is saying, I have learned that family will treat you worst than a stranger.

Deacon? I know that you are closely associated with the church, but before accepting deaconship think long and hard. If you are someday called to the alter then do God's work but in the meantime do Fuzzy.