I've taken this absence because I felt that I needed to re-evaluate certain things about my life. My direction, path, personal foundation, mind, friends, associates, confidants, my enemies and masqueraders needed to be checked up on! I have heard, and even spoken, about the life of relationships. Sometimes they are temporary. Sometimes they are meant to last a lifetime. Sometimes relationships are formed into things they should of never turned into. Friends should of been left as acquaintances. Acquaintances should of been made friends. On some occasions, you should of never been associated with select individuals because they have nothing but pain, suffering, heartache, misfortune and unfortunate events into your life. I made some decisions and I'm content in these decisions. Whenever you decide to read this post, this is when my life is set on correct course once again.
I couldn't just stay away from blogging so I had to write something, even if I didn't post it right away! This was written on 10/20/2009
Just Keep Wondering...
Just Keep Wondering...
3 thoughts:
Welcome Back Fuzzy; I think we all understand your abence, it is very necessary to evaluate your life. I too have taken the liberty of evaluating my own life, and I wasn't pleased with the results.
I can attest to how difficult it is to trust the people we call friends, It can be quite the conundrum when it comes to defining friendships, associations and detecting our nemeses.
Be strong, think clearly and hold on to your personal values.
It is always good to re-evaluate your place in this world...
It seems to be going around like H1N1...We shall call this R1P1: The flu of re-evaluations and planning. Make it work...
Post a Comment