
I think I'm a sucker for a pretty boy. Especially a pretty Hispanic boy! What about a pretty Hispanic boy that you have things in common with? Then a pretty Hispanic boy, that you have things in common and you're compatible with? Yea, Fuzzy fell...
I really gotta keep my hopes low when it seems that Mr. Perfect just walked by. Sexy, seductive, kind, charming, intelligent, motivated, and resourceful. Qualities that make me drool. Yea, pick up that lip! I know, know... but my mind drifts to that song by Brandy, "Have You Ever". Sometimes you really would do anything! The thing is, I played that role before and it hasn't gotten me anywhere. If a mistake is supposed to teach us not to make the same mistake again, why have I made this same mistake repeatedly? I'm puzzled!
Cole, aka Over Achiever, what do you and I have in store for the future? Is there a future for us? I guess time will tell...
Just Keep Wondering...
I really gotta keep my hopes low when it seems that Mr. Perfect just walked by. Sexy, seductive, kind, charming, intelligent, motivated, and resourceful. Qualities that make me drool. Yea, pick up that lip! I know, know... but my mind drifts to that song by Brandy, "Have You Ever". Sometimes you really would do anything! The thing is, I played that role before and it hasn't gotten me anywhere. If a mistake is supposed to teach us not to make the same mistake again, why have I made this same mistake repeatedly? I'm puzzled!
Cole, aka Over Achiever, what do you and I have in store for the future? Is there a future for us? I guess time will tell...
Just Keep Wondering...
1 thoughts:
I guess this question really has nothing to do with the topic of your post but, can you still call people Hispanic these days?
Post a Comment