Sarah Palin is pentecostal! I heard she belonged to the Church of God in Christ and I reacted! WHAT? Palin is COGIC? I needed to find out for myself. I was always told that the Church of God in Christ was the largest denomination outside of the catholic faith. Apparently, that may be incorrect. As I researched this Palin COGIC thing, I discovered the Assemblies of God. I went back in the history and found out that COGIC and The Assemblies of God are almost one in the same. There are a few differences. One baptizes in the Holy Spirit and the other in the name of the Father Son and the Holy Spirit. There are other minor differences as well. COGIC is predominately black and Assemblies of God are predominately white. Its so amazing that Jim Crow laws had a role in this split at approximately 100 years ago. What is more amazing? We are still split long after Jim Crow laws have been done away with! Just trying to find out where the unity is...
I have posted a poll and I want to see what you think. There's always a poll up! The results of this poll will determine my next post...
20 thoughts:
I say dont post them. You were going thru alot during that time so I say leave it in the past and start fresh bighead. Thanks for the compliment on my blog punk
I say post them! Something in you wants that laundry aired. Why not just do it then...
LOL she's COGIC? I wonder if she knows how to shout and speak in tongues.
Um, yea - post them.
I say post them. You never know. Your story could help someone else whose going through the same thing.
Do what you want, but only if it's relevant to what you want to say now.
hmmm I wonder if Sarah can wear the floor out and cut a step.. You know I thought about you today lol.. me and my supervisor and this other guy were singing search me lord by ricky dillard. I was like damn i wish fuzzy and darius wre here!
For the record, this is not the first time I have been here in a minute. I just have not been leaving comments.
This is interesting information. I need to take the poll so I can influence your next blog.
Only post them if you're over them. But if you're not gonna post them, you know what my e-mail address is...lol
The differences may seem minor but they are major. lol
I say post them! i'm nosey. :)
Church... sigh
Palin... sigh
Do you really wanna discuss old feelings ? Are they lingering ?
This may be my last comment man. I'm bout to make my leave. But I guess, since you have written these posts for a purpose, post them anyway. They will be good for notation purposes to mark your place in that time and what you were going through...
Feelings muster so many things. They make you drift back to a place where you were. Isn't that what you're trying to get away from? The ways that you dropped are to be left to the past. Focus on the future and you should be fine.
My answer is DON'T POST THEM
Palin is a fucking mess regardless of political affliation.
I say don't post the entries. If you haven't posted them yet, why even bother?
When I was on my hiatus, I needed time to gather my mind. When I am in an emotional state, things tend to happen. I end up contradicting myself and doing things that sometimes might not be the best.
I was thinking about posting it because it is something that happened, for records purposes only. There are some things I didn't want to post out of consideration to Shawn.
And I wanna see Sis. Palin cut a step! "ONE MORE CHANCE"
she was speaking in tongues during the interview with katie couric for sure.....
I am so sick of Palin and her
shit...its sickening.......
she is Mccains piece,so I have no
respect for her. Leave the polls
alone...manchild
Well, ummmm I heard each time she speaks she speaks in tongues! I've only had the luxury of hearing her speak a few times! lol
Ummm Manchild, are you ok? You are over Palin, huh? lol
She could be Dorinda from the Clark Sisters...but Dorinda isn't as dumb as Palin????
The history between Assemblies of God and COGIC is amazing to me. I remember learning about it when I was teaching sunday school and contemplating bible school ... and it just messed with my head. Crazy, huh? That Palin is NOT COGIC, though.
Post a Comment