March 16, 2010

It's Hustle Time

Events have come to pass and I'm left indisposed. I gotta use my head, my social contacts and my talent to pull some dimes together. I haven't had to pull a hustle off in a good min, other than my sweet potato pies during the holiday time. I am in a financial bind and I gotta put my foot to the pavement and do what I gotta do to keep from drowning.


As funny as this sounds, I'm gonna start selling sneakers and boots. Winter is almost over and people are gonna want those fresh forces and those stylish Tims and whatever else I can get my hands on. I'm not tryin to become the next best bootlegger, but since I've been back to work, I may as well use the kids to make me money.


Don't think it's gonna end there, I got my mind cookin up some more money making methods. This is gonna make the holiday hustle look foolish! I know my creative minds out there may have some ideas to share. I'm lookin for quick money involving as little effort as possible. The more money the better. No drugs and no prostitution, lol. Don't be afraid to leave comments and suggestions!

Just Keep Wondering....

1 thoughts:

Chet said...

Boi you better get your hustle on. What you mean (no trickin)? LMAO! Do what you feel is necessary to attain your goal.