I'm beginning to realize that Gabe likes me more than he is letting on. He's tellin me that he just likes me, but he can't express exactly how much. He will only admit it's a large amount. Large, as indicated by him seemed like a good amount, but nothing really to plan anything solid on. Last night, something happened. We went out, on a tuesday night, a work night, because he was in a mood to hear one of his favorite DJ's. Turns out we didn't get to the specific spot where he was playing, so we ended up at the Hanger (don't call me on that name, it was late!) I went out because I wanted to spend some time with him in a atmosphere comfortable to him. We've chillin in my environment for the majority of the time and I had to bend for him.
Gabe has this joy for music that I've never seen before. I've seen people say that "music is my life" but I haven't seen someone actually portray that phrase. I went to every radio station this morning and he named every song, year released and some of the writers and composers for each song. From jazz, to hispanic beats, to hip hop, gospel, country and more, every song was named. I checked up on it to see how accurate he was, he didn't miss one beat! We went in and there was disco playing and I say him doing his two steps and stuff. He was tryin to show me how to dance to that genre of music, and he was unsuccessful. I'll get it, but it took me awhile to be comfortable dancing to pop, hip hop and rap, it's gonna be a min before I get this.
On the way back home, about 4 hours ago, he played a variety of song mixes that he said expressed the way he felt about me. It was more along the lines that he really liked me, on some real serious level, but I shouldn't let it get to my head. How he feels all bubbly and confused at the same time. He's giving me the impression that I'm making him feel a way that feels great, but he wasn't expecting to feel this way. Almost like he's fighting it. He's stopped some of his smoking habits and has used me as an excuse. If I can influence you to shange something about yourself, I think my pressence has much value!
I'm still not knowing where things may go. Things speed up, then they slow down, then speed up again to only slow down. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to hold him down for me and call him my own. I'm not sure if he wants to do the same to me. Time will unfold and we shall see.
Just Keep Wondering...
1 thoughts:
Things are workin in your favor.
Post a Comment