
This has been bothering me for just a lil while, the whole charades thing. What do you mean? Not recently, but not too far back either, I've been running into phonies and frauds. Tops that talk a slick game, bottoms wit tha bubble booty, and the vers all day dudes need to have their reality checked. I mean seriously! I'm a huge fan of liking what you like, being sexually explorative and all that good stuff, but here's the problem. How you gonna boast ya game and then meet up and change the script? That's not cool...
Okay, I think I have a great ass. It feels nice when I grab it. I've been told that it taste good. I've heard that it conforms around dicks. It's tight. It gets the job done very efficiently! I'm not cocky, because these are things that I've been told on multiple occasions. On to the dick! It's not the longest dick, but it's more than average size. I can wrap both my hands around it and there's still some dick left over, so you get an idea! It's not the thickest dick, but is visually appealing. Speaking from experience, I will say that it tastes good! Wondering if you caught that! It slides easily down your throat and fits comfortably in your ass. Again, things that I've been told. Why am I saying all of this?
I've had encounters with tops. These same strict tops, more than one, spoke this slick game like, "I'ma tear that ass up", "I'm gonna eat it up and stick my dick in", and the frequently heard "I'm gonna make you bust like you never busted before"! When we meet and our clothes decide to leap off our bodies, why are so fascinated with my dick? You suckin dick like you're certified and got degrees and credentials! The next thing I know, I'm passing the condom over and they roll it down on my dick! Hmmm, I thought these were tops! I done got all tuned up for some dick and now I got the booty. Ain't gonna lie, tight virgin ass is a wonderful thing, but I wanted your dick!
The same goes for the bottoms! I have never seen a declared power bottom get hot and bothered over booty. This one particular bottom sucks my dick on command. meaning if I call him he's over in 30 mins, lol. I wear baggy clothes the majority of the time and I just stand there or lay there while he hides my dick in his throat. He's been begging for me to fuck him, constantly. I'm just interested in his mouth and him making me bust. I'm a dude! What do you want from me? There was one time when I had Basketball shorts on when I answered the door. He made a comment, "wow that's a nice ass!" He followed with, "Does it taste as good as your dick?" I told him yea and whipped the dick out and let him suck on it. I'm sittin down on the futon, slightly reclined. His hands begin to travel to the booty and he's rubbin on the hole. Sidebar, I love that! Then he starts lickin my balls and eventually makes his way to my ass after he slid my shorts completely off. He said my ass tastes sweet. Then he asked me if he could try it out. I declined. He now begs me for the ass instead of my dick. I grow tired of this runaround.
I don't have much problems with vers guys. if you gonna be vers, be vers! Don't pick one and be satisfied. When you're done fuckin me, roll over and toot that, cause it's my turn! The same goes for the flip. Don't lemme push too many nuts outta you that your dick wont be hard enough for me to enjoy it. A versatile's job is to give and take, and I expect you to be able to do that!
This Tom Foolery needs to end! Why oh why does it seem like this stuff only happens to me?
Just Keep Wondering...
6 thoughts:
This post got me hott as hell. I could almost see the action. Love this type of shit.
I don't think you are the only one to have this debate...and yet no answers have been developed!
It is all about who we think is man enough to top us or us them...such a sad state of affairs...
WWWOOWWW...you got the sacred comment from Thaddeus, when the illustrious Pimpusique says your post was hot as hell, must mean you are on some straight porn like writing. We know you love this type of stuff...ROFLMAO!!!
Ok-ay...I'm going to need the exs to respond on this post...I'm talking about ShawnQT, and that other nigga...kevin?...or Krazy something, the boyfriend from a couple months ago...we need you tonot be a silent reader on this post, and confirm or deny these things...lol
So Fuzzy, you think you head is big enough...and I'm not talking about the one attached to the stick you can wrap two hands around with room to spare!
Now for my thoughts on this subject...hmmm...well well well, I understand what you are saying...First let me say, it doesn't just happen to you!
I'm going to tell you what I have heard before from certain men before. Certain things brings out certain sexual feelings in them. I have heard soem guys say they are a top, but for the rigth guy, they will bottom. I have also heard bottoms say that they normally bottom, but certain guys make the, want to top.
In my last post I talekd about how at the last minute a guy switched up on me, It bothered me a little, but that's how it rolls.
I think that there is certain guys that brings out certain particular qualities in you and makes certain qualities disappear. I think it only takes one guy for a person to want to try taking booty, and vice versa.
It only takes one guy for things to change. It only takes one guy for, to bring out the bisexuality in an otherwise heterosexual man.
I can so relate!
Damn did my dick just get hard after reading this? Man very graphic! I'm a firm believer we are all vers, if you like men you like both dick and ass. Tops become bottoms and bottoms become tops over time. Enjoy!
Post a Comment