Hey y'all! So I have been a lil MIA, but for good reason. Summer is here and I am spreading my wings. I said I was gonna get away and I've made my way to North Carolina. "Nobody not really" and I shared the weekend together. He didn't believe I was coming down, but he made his way up here to grace Jerzee with his pressence, so I had to go show my face! Besides he's moving farther south and I didn't wanna drive any farther than I had to! *shrug* don't judge me! Him, his friends and I chilled the majority of the weekend, NNR and I did the shopping thing and we frequented the fast food places like Sonic, Bojangles, Waffle House, Sheets that are advertised and nowhere to be found in NJ. I loved every moment. Although Waffle House can stay down south, all that damn butter made me gain weight in that 1 sitting. That's not good for business, ya know? Oh, as an added bonus, I got to meet 2 other bloggers, noneother than Ladynay and Lamar Perez. Lamar is a hoot and a holla and ladynay, I just love her! I have made some more blogger peoples that I can call ever so cool! I posted some pics of my trip. Not that many, but I think its enough!
Now that my lil getaway is said and done, let's get a lil up close and personal. I have been seeing someone and feelin them sexually. However, it has been only about 3 weeks and he wants to hold me down for real! *flashback* hmmm remembers a situation where I entered a relationship when I wasnt ready and it didn't end up so favorably. I told him no and yet he says he is gonna wait for me to be ready. I'm not liking the idea that he's waiting me. Now do I wanna give in and be wifed up, nah mean? I'm gonna put ma foot down with this one and hope feelings don't get hurt...
In other news, I haven't been bottoming much lately! Of the 3 guys I have been in constant convo and dealings with, I've only bottomed 4 times out of about 20 or more sessions. I mean being a top is a workout in its own. I'm feelin the control that I have and the pleasure I'm able to give. I've tried many positions and I'm feelin all of them. I don't know, maybe I'm more verse than I thought. Oh and I've been told that I have a "stripper dick" and a "photogenic dick", along with an ass that "makes me lose control! I'd be lying if I said I head didn't get a lil big, but I will say that I'm growing comfortable with myself and my body.
Random question: what ever happened to quality music that will be remembered for years to come? Does that even exist anymore?
the job thing needs to open up. I need a job paying real money. I'm trying to get to a place where I don't have to worry about working 2 jobs. I'm over that and I cant wait till God blesses me with what I need. Soon and very soon and I'll be set! On my immediate agenda would be some light cosmetic maintainence on my car and lil things for my apartment. With focus on enlarging my savings account, my school debt will be paid off very shortly and I'll be on the road to educational success! I've given myself 2 weeks and I must havea job! Watch and see if it will happen!
I will be updating my cooking blog with cooking for a dinner party. What should I cook? I know some of you are longing for me to update the blog, lmao!
I'd like to give a shoutout to Shawnqt. Be strong man. I know it's been a rough coupla days but it will soon be over. Keep ya head up and surround yourself with ya friends who are here to help you out in your rough time. We're here for you, and I believe I can speak for all of us when I say that. You know who "US" is too! See you soon! And another shoutout to NNR for showing me an outstanding weekend and for making it go out with a bang! (Place pun somewhere in there! Lmao) you cool peoples and I'm glad we met and became friends! Stay real and ummm get an unlimited plan for God's sake!
Now that my lil getaway is said and done, let's get a lil up close and personal. I have been seeing someone and feelin them sexually. However, it has been only about 3 weeks and he wants to hold me down for real! *flashback* hmmm remembers a situation where I entered a relationship when I wasnt ready and it didn't end up so favorably. I told him no and yet he says he is gonna wait for me to be ready. I'm not liking the idea that he's waiting me. Now do I wanna give in and be wifed up, nah mean? I'm gonna put ma foot down with this one and hope feelings don't get hurt...
In other news, I haven't been bottoming much lately! Of the 3 guys I have been in constant convo and dealings with, I've only bottomed 4 times out of about 20 or more sessions. I mean being a top is a workout in its own. I'm feelin the control that I have and the pleasure I'm able to give. I've tried many positions and I'm feelin all of them. I don't know, maybe I'm more verse than I thought. Oh and I've been told that I have a "stripper dick" and a "photogenic dick", along with an ass that "makes me lose control! I'd be lying if I said I head didn't get a lil big, but I will say that I'm growing comfortable with myself and my body.
Random question: what ever happened to quality music that will be remembered for years to come? Does that even exist anymore?
the job thing needs to open up. I need a job paying real money. I'm trying to get to a place where I don't have to worry about working 2 jobs. I'm over that and I cant wait till God blesses me with what I need. Soon and very soon and I'll be set! On my immediate agenda would be some light cosmetic maintainence on my car and lil things for my apartment. With focus on enlarging my savings account, my school debt will be paid off very shortly and I'll be on the road to educational success! I've given myself 2 weeks and I must havea job! Watch and see if it will happen!
I will be updating my cooking blog with cooking for a dinner party. What should I cook? I know some of you are longing for me to update the blog, lmao!
I'd like to give a shoutout to Shawnqt. Be strong man. I know it's been a rough coupla days but it will soon be over. Keep ya head up and surround yourself with ya friends who are here to help you out in your rough time. We're here for you, and I believe I can speak for all of us when I say that. You know who "US" is too! See you soon! And another shoutout to NNR for showing me an outstanding weekend and for making it go out with a bang! (Place pun somewhere in there! Lmao) you cool peoples and I'm glad we met and became friends! Stay real and ummm get an unlimited plan for God's sake!
5 thoughts:
I wondered if you made it home safely. It was my pleasure meeting you!
live ur life.....I prefer the
versatile thing....its a personal
turnon to get it then give it.
WELCOME BACK...I NEED TO CHECK OUT THEM PIX ON BGC...
Pleased to hear that your get-a-way was a good one, it certainly does the mind and soul good to get a way from time to time.
How very nice of the fellow bloggers to host you during your stay. Sounds like you got your eat on and your party on.
New Relationship? Boi you had better give yourself sometime, hell you just got out of a relationship however; I wish you the best and he better treat you right.
Top? Okay that works and if you find that to be more your thang than bottom then stick it to them.
Employment will come especailly since you are determined to get that job, keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Fuzzy it appears that you will be having a great remainder of the summer, enjoy!
BGC: I guess everyone has an account there, I had written that site off as non-productive a while ago, guess I will see what's changed, if anything
NC: Glad you made it back safely to NJ after all of the pit-stops lol! It was a pleasure to meet ya! I'm a hooot? lol
Vers: Congratulations on exploring your sexuality, I have always thought the "strict bottom/top" thing was restricting but to each his own. Being versatile has it's perks.
Post a Comment