Pictorial Editorial Wednesday- The Prince Fielder Edition
-
Now I haven't wrote a Pictorial Editorial in a minute...hell I haven't
wrote a real post in a while. I always have plans for another post, but I
never fi...
12 years ago
10 thoughts:
Well, that's just disturbing. Is he thinking that he will make the news like the male/woman who did the youtube video crying about "Leave Madonna alone"? I just gotta say it...You don't have to be able to sing not to like Beyonce. I don't particularly care for her myself. So what. Get over it and clean up that mess, man. Damn
This is One Man, by the way.
Let's all say it together:
"MERRY MAIDS". Just imagine what that stove and teapot look like...
OMG! Do remind me not to sprinkle dry grits on my food at anytime and for any reason, that shyte drove him to snap! Keri Hilson? Who Dat?
Thank God I live in South Jersey and not North Jersey where he must be from because we wouldn't take that kind of ruckus from the neighbors without calling for some sort of help, legal or otherwise.
Mess! Especially His Mug With The B on It..... So Sad He So Grown Acting Like A High-schooler..... Blackerdry!
Hey my Fuzzy Wuzzy, how have things been?...i see i missed the question post those were some good questions asked by YB&DL. lol
that video was the best! he reacted the way i wanted to when i heard that trick dis my boo!
tisk, tisk control the jealousy my people
no... try it again...
Ummmm....... OK
My friend sent me this over facebook. He had me scared!!
Post a Comment