ok, so Shawn loves the sims... but I think I have an issue... As you can probably imagine I am in the game. I AM THE FUCKIN MISTRESS! Shawn is married with kids and I am who he creeps with. what kinda stuff is that... sigh of depression enters here...
Next on the plate is my dad. (exhale) my aunt caught my dad smoking weed like 3 to four weeks ago. less than 5 days ago, I believe on sunday, he was caught smokin it again by my lil cousin AND aunt. I have a thing with hypocracy. I DON'T LIKE HYPOCRITES!!! he sets a bad example for his family and poses as an upstanding christian man! I caught him smoking cigaretts, crack and found coke in my house... this shit is rediculous! he is 69 years old and I can't take this anymore! but I can't do anything to change him... its up to him to change. but at the same time he is mad old. despite my ill feelings toward him i don't wanna see him OD or come in the house and find him dead. sigh...
moving on... I had a dr's appointment today and everything checked out. Just a lil low on iron but not significantly low... I get to work and my boss sends me home. "there's no work for you to do now" GREAT (thats a sarcastic great if you didn't pick up on it) I am making this statement now, "I vow to shut his business down if he ever fires me"! I have enough shit on him to run his name into the mud. I know local news people and magezine writers that I will contact to get his name publicized. I swear to black list him and run his name into the ground. There is no fury like a black gay man scorned! Don't play with me!
final phase i am preparing to go the summer without a job... I figure I will need about $2000 till last until september. That will cover rent car note and insurance. I can finally focus more on my catering which will supply me with my gas money... 2 birds with one stone. relaxation and business venture... YAY
OKAY I'm ending here... I guess its alot written here... lol I think I got carried away... Oh Well... talk to ya'll later!
Pictorial Editorial Wednesday- The Prince Fielder Edition
-
Now I haven't wrote a Pictorial Editorial in a minute...hell I haven't
wrote a real post in a while. I always have plans for another post, but I
never fi...
12 years ago
4 thoughts:
Yeah, sounds like a lot goin' on...
Get right and have Shawn make you his spouse in SIMS; leave dad to Jesus; don't invest/expend negative energy on the boss; enjoy the summer, get some sun and put out some buns...you know, with the catering thing. LOL
Happy Pride!
My prayers are with you and your dad.
Are you planning on opening up your own catering business?
i have one with a small clientele. "SanDan Catering"
mistress?
well u know what they say.. if the skirt fits, wear it
wahahahhahahhaa
Post a Comment