This is my first post from my brand new laptop! its somethinng I always wanted and never have really been able to afford. It's been a good while that I've been in this apartment and one thing I said I was going to do was grab another computer. Time went on and I thought I could get a desktop and after careful research I found that it was too pricy. It was almost a lost cause to get one for this year, but I grabbed one for an unbeatable $237, which is hundreds less than what I was expecting to spend. I added some goodies and extras making the grand total $487. I can't complain at all! I give God all the glory for that one, because it wasn't by chance or purpose that I ended up there, but I was directed there. I just love how God works!
It's an awkward place that I'm choosing to do this post, Trinitas ER, but now is as good of a time than any right? I dont know exactly what happened to me but I seem to have caught some kinda bug and has got my throat all messed up. I don't know from whence it came but it needs to leave. It could of been from a pizza that I ordered, but I dont exactly know. I got the sweats, the chills, no fever, neck pain and throat pain. I got rid of the fever, sinus pressure and headache yesterday, THANK GOD! Seems like God is getting his due outta this post huh! I'm here tho, and I just discovered that I'm going to be paying for a portion of this. They can hold on for awhile. Since they tried to get shady with letting me know i had to pay before I took the treatment, I'll act shady with their payment!
Updates are in order! Christmas is coming and I feel extra special festive. My lackluster thanksgiving left me with introvert feelings for Christmas. I dont really wanna be alone for Christmas, but I dont want my joy robbed by those that have a difficult time keeping their commitments. I just dont have time to be disappointed for Christmas. Originally there was going to be a Christmas party on the 26th, but I decided not to do it. I have to see what the church is going to be doing on Christmas day, and that will determine my Christmas night. The holiday will be 2 days for me this year! How great right? :-) Yup, I thought you might agree.
The gift list will be small and brief. Gabe, Nana, Jay, possibly Pam and Kita. Even though it's not about getting a gift in return, I didn't get a gift from them last year! Consequently, they prolly wont get a gift this year. Adult siblings will get $20 gift cards, and kids $10. Grand total of 120 for them. I'm going to attempt to get one of Gabe's dj thingy's repaired that he loves so much, he wont take a new one for some reason, maybe there's some sentiment involved. I don't know, I dont really care that much either. He's also gonna get a bag of underwear (socks, boxers, beaters and thermals) Probably about 2 packages each. He's worth that plus. Jay, hmmm I think I might surprise him with a cell phone, but I'm not too sure. I gave him another phone and he busted it so I'm not really so quick to buy him a new phone and I know he's not really going to use it. Maybe I'll buy him something for his Xbox. He loves his games, so that will put a smile on his face for sure!
You didn't really think I was gonna leave myself out, did you? C'mon now... For me I've got the laptop, LED 37" TV, Blue PS3 controller, 2 games, Xbox with 2 games, and at least 1 new kitchen appliance. Can I throw a new cell phone in there too? I do want one with a keyboard and Virgin Mobile finally came out with the LG Optimus Slider. I just need to find a decent sale and be ready when its available. I think that's about it. I doubt that I will get to accomplish all of this but I hope that I can get the things that will put a big smile on my face. I'm assuming that nobody will be able to get me anyything, that's why my list is so long. I dont have any problem with it being long and no hesitations in making it longer!
I've started looking for another job. It's a bit difficult looking for a great jobs when mediocre jobs are lacking in abundance, but we'll see how it goes. I want my nights back and my weekends back. I think its way over due. So many things that I love doing at night that I can no longer do, Bible study being the main one.
Side bar, a hour and a half later I am just being placed in an area to be seen by a Dr, with less than 10 people in the waiting area. Idk I guess I should be happy that it's moving along this swiftly? I'm glad that I ate before I got here. I do wish I had some rom temperature water tho, I'm parched!
Back to our irregularly scheduled post! I got my tooth filled last month and got a referral to get my wisdon teeth removed whenever I get off my ass and decide to go. I wanted to wait till after the holidays so I can enjoy my food! If I go now, I guess they could set me up with an appointment in January. I'm so scared tho. I've never had a tooth pulled and I hear that those wisdom teeth are serious surgeries! I would like it over with but I'm quite beside myself. I dont have any pain that I can compare it to! No broken bones, no resets, I'm in pretty decent shape! I've only had sprains. Not even a fracture, now that I think about it. I need to be sleep with massive amounts of pain pills to take my mind off of it. I dont wanna feel anything at all!
Did I tell y'all about my sex rating? As Gabe pleads, "it's only your ass rating!" Guess what it is. 9? 8? A 7 even? NOPE. He had the fucking audacity to rate me a 6! I got so upset. A 6? What in God's green earth? A friggin 6? Oh I didn't like that at all! I just can't understand. Why be with someone that you can't at least get a 7 out of the thing you use the most of for sexual pleasure? He claims my head is the answer and nobody sucks his dick like I do, but I don't know if I agree. I thought my head was good but he gonna place me at the best of his best? My ass gets a 6 tho, hmmm... I don't know on that one. A 6!
I'm tired and there is this old lady mumbling giberish and I can't inderstand whats going on. She done tried to bite the nurses when they tried to get some blood from her but she has no teeth! I laughed out loud! I'm about to close my eyes and take a rest because I need a quick shut eye. Plus, this post has become a bit lengthly for my taste. I don't like posting things that are typically longer than what I would read. Which is what I'm prolly gonna do in my spare time tomorrow. I have to do a few runs here and there in preparation for Wednesday's HoDown, but I know I should have a few moments to read blogs and catch up to those who read in secret. Thank you for continually reading. It means alot that someone cares enough to stop by and see what I'm up to. You all have a good night, or I guess i should say good morning!
Just Keep Wondering...
1 thoughts:
Hope you're feeling better, oh yeah welcome back. It appears that the Thanksgiving holiday left you numb, snap out of it! The Christmas Holiday will make you feel much better.
So your arse is a six? Hey it could have been a five lol, seriously he can't rate your sex on a scale, it varies from time to time I'm sure. Work the hell out him on night and raise the ebar to eight shyte even ten.
Kudos to you on securing the computer you wanted and for a lot less than expected. Damn right you should treat yourslef when and where you can.
Post a Comment