September 17, 2011

I Wanted Drama

There is so much that's attached to Gabe concerning his personal extensions, that when I try to explain it to people they get confused and wonder why I even bother. Lets share! I can't remember if I ever explained what the specific deal was before but here we go.

When I met Gabe, he had a girlfriend who had 2 kids, a wife that had 1 kid, a baby momma that has one kid of his and a lost child being kept from him somewhere in one of those southern states along the east coast. He begins to date me a few months later and none of the other extensions have changed. A few months later I move in with his wife, who has 3 kids of her own. She shortly moves out because of Gabe's level of influence over his wife's judgement. Her girlfriend doesn't know that they are married.

In the next couple of months Gabe's girlfriends son comes to live with us. Of course there are bonds formed between me and him and we grow close. I can't help it that I'm great with kids. The kids love me for it too! So we have him nearly to the end of the school year. Together we've worked wonders with his school grades and his attitude has changed to everyone's benefit. His momma finally got her things together and has her own place and some stability. She took him back and Gabe felt some sorta way. I don't blame him. He has been a father for the boy for quite some time and now she is acting funny because he did a better job than she did. Oh well!

Now at this moment, the girlfriend knows about my role and doesn't want her kids anywhere around me. Given Gabe's recent diagnosis I wanted to come by after work and see about him and check up on some diet things and get a shopping list together. I was I formed that she was gonna be here halfway into the route to his place. Obviously there was gonna be some kinda tension and I wasn't bothered cause I was coming over for him and not her. It was awkward once I got there and this morning he picked a fight over me leaving a bottle of salad dressing on the table. I put my clothes in the washer and walked away. I couldn't believe this! His reasoning was that everytime I come over I leave something out. Thats fine, but I pointed out that he dita the same thing and I don't get bent outta shape. I got angry and left to get a haircut. I came back ands he was gone. Everyone was gone. GOOD! He calls me later to apologize. I'm of the opinion, and it fours back to childhood upbringing, think about what you say before you say it! It took new a while to type this on a cell with no keyboard but I did it. Just keep wondering...

1 thoughts:

Chet said...

Oh Shyte! It certainly appears that your relationship started out with a full set of baggage, rid some of that baggage and your relationship can smooth out even with the Baby Mama and wife.

Gabe has his plate full and in return you too have a full plate.