Fuzzy man what's happening wit ya? No need to answer; I already know, you are very much in love with Dre, and you want him to know that there isn't anything in the world you wouldn't do for him.
The brotha may not be doing everything right, but one thing for certain he does love you too.
I need more eplanation...who do you wish to feel like in this video KeKe Wyatt or Avant?
Damg that was the joint for a minute, they should do another duet, y'all remember "My First Love" too, they just mesh so well together...did anyone buy his last album, her's either? I was disappointed with the Director album, so I didn't buy whatever the last one was called by him, he has been bring the boring Brian McKnights type songs on his last few album, I think he needs to go back to the sexy esque type songs and duets, that's his strength....I'm sorry what were we talking about, again?
Oh yeah, what the hell is it we are talking about young Fuzz?
She didnt feel that way either it was a song. She was arrested a few years back for stabbing here husband. Not sure why but keep her away from the cutlery.
Random, but...
-
I'm watching EXTRA.
Does Mario Lopez have old lady neck?
I still can't see A.J. Calloway as a "journalist."
Why, when interviewing Tim Allen about his n...
Its been a while....
-
Dam I havent blogged in forever... I could so get in trouble for this right
now. Yes I am at work ...shyt its GOOD FRIDAY.. when I pulled into the
parking ...
HWISS POLL: The Case of the Ex
-
What's up people? I have two questions for ya! Answers posted on the BLOG
will be anonymous, (obviously not on FACEBOOK), but either way --- let me
know yo...
Happy Thanksgiving and Stuffisis
-
Well its that time of year again where most of us are thinkin about how
much food we can/will stuff down our throats ::insert raised brow:: I know
im goin ...
3am
-
it's one of those nights when i get the urge to call you.
and i thank god my phone is disconnected and i can't find a pen.
there will be no letters - no tex...
9 thoughts:
Fuzzy man what's happening wit ya? No need to answer; I already know, you are very much in love with Dre, and you want him to know that there isn't anything in the world you wouldn't do for him.
The brotha may not be doing everything right, but one thing for certain he does love you too.
I hate this part right here...
damn...nic tunes,its goin to get
me started before I leave this
plantation....manchild
I need more eplanation...who do you wish to feel like in this video KeKe Wyatt or Avant?
Damg that was the joint for a minute, they should do another duet, y'all remember "My First Love" too, they just mesh so well together...did anyone buy his last album, her's either? I was disappointed with the Director album, so I didn't buy whatever the last one was called by him, he has been bring the boring Brian McKnights type songs on his last few album, I think he needs to go back to the sexy esque type songs and duets, that's his strength....I'm sorry what were we talking about, again?
Oh yeah, what the hell is it we are talking about young Fuzz?
Doesnt Sound liek things are going too good....
*Hugs* Keep your head up pa! I love Avant! This video was too cute! Hang in there love. Ms. Wyatt was looking really nice in this as well.
Loved this video but ...
HUH?
Oh, I'm so confused ...
She didnt feel that way either it was a song. She was arrested a few years back for stabbing here husband. Not sure why but keep her away from the cutlery.
Post a Comment