Okay, something has been bothering me! As a male, there are many times where we define ourselves by our sexuality. That includes sex appeal, physique, ability and performance. Not too long ago I was involved in sexual acts, with you know who, and I was really feelin it as i was being jerked off. I was on my stomach and he busted in the crack of my ass. It was HOT!!! He continued to jerk me off and I am moaning and about to climax. The moment inches up and my body gets tight in preparation. Here it comes...
It felt great! I mean i was sweating and felt tired directly after, like I had done ten rounds with a power bottom that couldn't nut! So the next thing I hear is, "Baby, did you nut?" I said, "Yea, what do you mean did I nut?" I was simply confused at why he would ask such a question. He said, "Nothing came out!" I turned over and examined myself. To my surprise, my dick was so very dry! No Nut! I think this is the cause of my recent period of non excitement. I don't know what happened! I'm 23 and shooting blanks!
On another note, I have alot of school work to do and I have to be focused for the next few weeks. For those that chill with me regularly, don't take it to heart if I am off the map. I don't wanna fail because I was having fun. I will try to make time for the bloggers but the same goes for you too! I will be here but I have 3 reports and finals to study for.
Be easy Ya'll...
It felt great! I mean i was sweating and felt tired directly after, like I had done ten rounds with a power bottom that couldn't nut! So the next thing I hear is, "Baby, did you nut?" I said, "Yea, what do you mean did I nut?" I was simply confused at why he would ask such a question. He said, "Nothing came out!" I turned over and examined myself. To my surprise, my dick was so very dry! No Nut! I think this is the cause of my recent period of non excitement. I don't know what happened! I'm 23 and shooting blanks!On another note, I have alot of school work to do and I have to be focused for the next few weeks. For those that chill with me regularly, don't take it to heart if I am off the map. I don't wanna fail because I was having fun. I will try to make time for the bloggers but the same goes for you too! I will be here but I have 3 reports and finals to study for.
Be easy Ya'll...
21 thoughts:
Stop beatin ya meat so damn much and you may have some gizz left to squirt out! Leave the dick alone for a few and I am sure you will be nuttin in no time!
Good luck in school. And by the way, if you enjoyed the climax don't worry about liquid evidence of the results. Besides, you may just have a case of invisible semen. Hey, anything's possible (lol).
Fuzzy lol it's all good man sometimes that just happens it happend to me once when I was in my early 20's it's all good. LOL!
LOL - quit nuttin so much. Nothing's there - you drained it all.
Y'all Jersey boys get it in. Good luck with the class load!
u nuted.., it just fired back into your bladder. if u had taken a piss it wud be all cloudy...
Ummmm...okay...I haven't quite experienced that - at close to 40 - but I don't think it's bad if there isn't pain OR you're not actually experiencing erectile dysfunction...now that would be a problem. I have sex OFTEN and masturbate almost daily and there's still fluid there...you may want to see your doc...just to be on the safe side.
Ummm yeah I see you can post but not return text messages, We both know your phone is never to too far from your hand so ill be expecting something by the end of the day. Ignore me all weekend if you want. When I see you ima get you nigga lol
Good luck with the reports, oh and yeah all those extra nuts you be busing before work,after school, after church, before you got to sleep catchn up to you huh LMMFAO.
Oh my lol. I believe everyone already said it; slow down on the nuttin' lol.
thats the thing! I haven't been beatin off! I have been behaving like a nice young man. That's why I am so puzzled on why this happened. Judging by release perods, I shoulda had a geyser! But I didn't get a drip! I just don't understand!
This has happened to me too but I was on medication. What you had was a dry orgasm. Just be sure it doesn't happen often and you will be fine.
Did you check your hair?
Or perhaps your man's hair?
Maybe you thought it was hair greese... Mary thought it was!
Shootin blanks already? That's what ya ass gets for callin me old! God don't like ugly. LOL
oooh hunny... that's intense.
Mornin' Manna. when thou shootest blanks, thou needs to go see a doctor. Read OMG 24:7
If you don't respect the privacy of you and Shawn's bedroom and stop posting about your goodies. If I were Shawn I'd beat that ass...and not in a good way either.
LOL @ all the comments.
If you still felt the rush through your body, it's still an orgasm.
As far as classes, I soooo feel you on prioritizing. I actually failed because I was out having fun instead of studying. But, you live, you learn.
I can't take it!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! You're fine...it happened twice with this dude I was fucking. He had like a internal orgasm or something. Apparently it was good cause he was all biting the pillow and shit and screaming. Didn't even have to jerk off...I was so proud of myself! LOL
I told you not to swallow!!! lol
Wow, you blew smoke? Twenty rounds with a power bottom? I'm not even sure what that means. I still don't see how you got the feeling without the cream, but as long as you got the feeling, I guess it's all good. Plus, it's less messy that way.
"Putting on my Science Glasses"
It can happen. What it means is that you had an orgasm, but your vas deferens was constricted in some manner. When the tube became clear, the semen flowed to the urethra. If when you urinated, the urine was cloudy, then you should be fine. If this happens a second time, then please go see a real doctor.
"Taking off Science Glasses"
I can just imagine the look on your face!!!!
I was in somewhat concern because this is not the first time this has happened. It happened last year sometime. Since this bodily phenomenon I have been quite regular. Thanks to everyone who was concerned and pointed me in the right direction and provided advice and information based on their experiences. I feel good now and I am gaining my appetite back!
Shoutout to that dude right there
Post a Comment