April 05, 2008

This - Me - That

If you had little time left, you would cherish me. What do you do when you have all the time in the world? Would you cherish me still? Would you take me for granted? We we see each other, do you show your love like you'll never see me again?




Me


The thought, the very sight of you... The X's and O's and all of the mental memos. The master of a puppet and the strings on a violin, you play me and I move. I get in that zone and I can be there in serenity just with my thoughts. Damn, when I see you...


14 thoughts:

WhozHe said...

Nicely done.

Every time I see that Fantasia video I get jealous of her spending time with my fantasy boyfriend.

Jay said...

I like...when did you write this, while you were trapped? (lol...inside joke)

i am. said...

i've been gone for a while...

but glad i'm back. that was tight, man. i love that video!

Trackstar said...

I like it (:D

Promiscuous X said...

I need you to call me on this one lol

iii said...

I'm feelin it. Kewl. keep at it.

Chet said...

Splendid Work!

Darius T. Williams said...

Loved it!

life said...

I e-mailed you like u asked and nothing

Corey Keith said...

Fantasia deserved more play from this most recent album! She had at least three more hits!

Mr. Jones said...

Two very solid picks. Nicely done, Fuzzy.

Promiscuous X said...

Fuzzy Read my blog.....lol Im about to call you I need to know what time we leaving for B-More next week and If Ishould take off work or not that day?????

RocaFella07 said...

This was cool!

"Like You'll Never See Me Again" is such a good video...So emotional!

;-)

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

I love both videos and the words you used to express them are deep.

I can sense an inner conflict going on with you. Glad to see you are getting it out though.